IT’S FINALLY FALL, GUYS!! 🍂 The cold and rainy days that make for a cozy reading experience are here – well… they actually haven’t arrived in Lisbon yet, but they better get here soon!! 😄
In order to celebrate Fall’s arrival, I filmed a Fall-themed tag. This one was created by Alina over at Tall Tales ♡ I felt like it would work better as a video, so that’s what I went with! 😋 Blog people, please bear with me as I’m still trying to find the perfect balance between posting content here on the blog and on Youtube as well… 😅
I will leave the questions down below for anyone who is interested in answering, and I’ll also tag some people, as demanded by Alina 😋
Well, without further ado, let’s get into it!
- In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
- Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
- Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
- In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
- The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
- Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
- The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
- The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
- Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
- Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
- Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
- Shanah @ Bionic Bookworm
- Alyssa @ Serendipitous Reads
- Sophie @ Beware of the Reader
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Melina @ Serendipity
- Lexie @ Reading by Starlight
- Amber @ ambsreads
Is Fall your favorite season as well? Let me know in the comments down below!
Thank you for reading,
I’ll see you in my next post ♡