I’ve been quite busy with school lately, and I’m still working on my TBR for the PopSugar 2018 Reading Challenge, so today I bring you a short tag.
I’ve seen this tag going around for a long time, and I’ve always wanted to answer it, so here we go…
1) A really hyped book you’re not interested in reading?
John Green’s books and The Hunger Games
2) A series you won’t start/won’t be finishing?
I’ll most likely never start the Divergent series
3) A classic that you’re just not interested in?
Any of George Orwell’s books. They just don’t sound like something I would enjoy reading.
4) Any genres you never read?
Biographies and Non-Fiction are two genres I never read (at least not for fun)
5) A book on your shelves you’ll probably never actually read?
Anarchy and Old Dogs by Colin Cotterill – I blindly got this book for 1€ at a book sale once, not knowing anything about it. Turns out, it’s the fourth book in a series and the probability that I’ll pick it up someday is low haha
I hope you enjoyed this short little post. Let me know your own answers in the comments below, I love controversial opinions 😀
Thank you for reading,
I’ll see you in my next post ♡