Hi guys! So Book Bum tagged me to do the Unpopular Opinions tag – thank you very much!! – and that’s what today’s post will be.
1. A popular book or series that you didn’t like.
I have heard people raving about the TMI series forever, and I thought I’d love it too. Well, that wasn’t the case at all :/ I couldn’t even get halfway through the first book, it just wasn’t for me. I actually ended up selling the books lol that’s how much I didn’t like the series… oops.
2. A popular book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
Even though I have only read the first one, I don’t understand why people hate the Twilight series so much. I love it!
3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with OR an OTP that you don’t like.
A lot of people seem to ship Lara Jean with John Ambrose McClaren, but I am a hardcore Kavinsky lover, and nothing will make me change my mind.
4. A popular book genre that you hardly reach for.
Non-fiction. I don’t think I’ve ever read a non-fiction book :/
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
I actually can’t think of one right now :/ I usually love the characters everyone loves haha
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
… Cassandra Clare haha I actually don’t like her at all, especially after reading about the whole plagiarism thing, that’s a no-no.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing.
The whole thing with trilogies where there’s an OTP in the first book, then another guy comes along in the second one and ruins it, and then they get back together on the third book. It’s not that I don’t enjoy it, it just is very predictable, you know?
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
The Vampire Academy series. I probably would like it, but I highly doubt I would be able to read a 6 book series… my TBR pile is big enoughahah
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Paper Towns, and even the movie was sort of shitty :/ The story just sucks, I tried to read the book but couldn’t get through it, so I watched the movie, which was okay until the ending… what the crap was that ending, John Green??
And those are my unpopular opinions, let me know if you agree/disagree with any of them! See you in my next post ♡Tags: blog literário, blogger, blogue, blogue de livros, book, book blog, bookish, books, english, literárias, literário, literatura, literature, livro, livros, opinion, opinions, português, portuguese, tag, unpopular, unpopular book opinions, unpopular bookish opinions, unpopular opinions