Hi everyone!! Today I’ll be talking about some resolutions that I have for this new year in terms of reading.
Last year I didn’t really do this, but I decided to do it for 2017, because writing down your goals helps you accomplish them. So let’s get into the goals…
- finish all of the books I have started
- read one classic per month, or at least 10 throughout the entire year
- keep up with the latest releases
- read all of the books I have received from publishers, so I can post the reviews
- limit book buying to one per month, if that, because my TBR is honestly S-C-A-R-Y… and my wallet is S-C-A-R-E-D hahaha
- reduce my TBR to less than 100 books by 2018 (basically impossible but I’ll try)
- post more reviews, possibly one for each book I read
- improve and focus on my blog and bookstagram account
- finally finish reading the Harry Potter series
- read Percy Jackson before the Spring Semester, in preparation for my Classical Culture class
That’s it guys, those are my 10 bookish goals for the year. Do you have any goals? Let me know what they are down below!
See you on my next post ♡